Temporary Office Assistant
(starting November - May)
APPLICATION & RESUME DEADLINE: October 29
CLICK HERE TO FILL OUT THE GENERAL APPLICATION ONLINE
The Office Assistant is a temporary full-time position that is paid (40 hours a week) and starting range of $16 based on experience with paid health benefits from Christian Healthcare Ministries.
- General accounting procedures
- General operations management
- Guest registration & coordination
General Accounting Procedures
- Handle all financial accounting on registration day(s), including receipts, bank deposits, and other financial records
- Pay and supervise payment of all camp bills as approved by Executive Director or appropriate personnel
- Prepare payroll, and file tax reports as required
- Receive and/or account for all accounts receivable
- Prepare bank reconciliation
- Prepare meaningful financial statements for Executive Director and/or Executive Board
General Operations Management
- Correspondence and record keeping for Executive Director, and general office
- Take care of incoming and outgoing mail
- Coordinate work coming into and out of office
- Liaison with support organizations for technical & phone services
- Process orders for office supplies
- Primary phone receptionist and serve as receptionist and host to guests
- Maintain effective communication with department managers for efficient operations
Guest Registration and Coordination
- Coordinate guest & camper registrations
- Take initial registrations
- Send out confirmations
- Receive down payments & final payments
- Coordinate guest event(s) with other Departments
- Regular hosting of weekend events (approximately every 4-5 weeks)
These are not the only duties to be performed. Other duties may be assigned as required.
- Have a strong Christian commitment.
- Must be self-directed.
- Willing to be a team worker - working closely with all other heads of departments.
- Experienced in office procedures and guest bookings.
- Must have computer experience with following applications: Word, Quick Books, Excel, Outlook Express, etc.
- Good communication skills.