SUMMER Camp Nurse Position
Summer Camp NURSE
- THE NURSE'S MAIN RESPONSIBILITY IS TO SUPERVISE CAMP HEALTH AND SAFETY ISSUES, DISPENSE MEDICATION, AND TENd TO CAMPER HEALTH NEEDS DURING each week of summer camp.
- ANYONE WHO HAS AN RN/LPN OR EMT LICENCE IS ELIGIBLE.
- Room and Board Provided during Summer camp plus a small ministry stipend
- Position availability: June & July (Exact Dates to be determined)
- Click here for the full Job Description
If you have any questions, please email paige at firstname.lastname@example.org or call the office at 712-986-5193