FILL OUT THE GENERAL APPLICATION ONLINE!
Inspiration Hills is looking for a Full-Time year-round Marketing Coordinator to oversee, coordinate and plan marketing promotions for events. The right person must be able to be a self-starter and be able to assist in camp programming. The applicant must be flexible on tasks assigned, work well with people of all ages, promote camp, and carry out Inspiration Hills Mission & Vision statements. Knowledge and experience of Marketing is strongly encourage with the willingness to help and assist with programs at camp. We are looking for a dedicated and committed Christian.
This is a salaried position has a Health Plan for Employee & Spouse (Family plan is available). FSA Account provided, along with Paid Holidays and Vacation/Sick Days, Life & Disability Insurance paid for employee, Retirement Matching Plan available. Marketing Coordinator position is responsible for some weekend work when needed/applicable, and hosting volunteer groups when needed. Other camp benefits will be explained at Interview.
- Organization and marketing of fall, winter, spring, and summer camp programming
- Such marketing includes but is not limited to: creating newsletters, promotions, mailings, website, social media and other communications
- Assist and lead in Program Activities
- Meet with Program Director regularly to evaluate year-round programs
- Provide office tasks and duties
- Periodic hosting of weekend guests
- Be available to help organize and supervise camper registration and to interface with parents and issues regarding registration as necessary
- Coordinate with camp staff for mailings (execute layout, design, mail list, correspondence for mailings, etc.)
- Assist with the enforcement of all regulations, policies and rules established by IH
- Be aware of spiritual atmosphere of the Camp and work towards the goals of each week
- Make every effort to build a sense of community and understanding among all staff members in conjunction with Program Director
- Assist with other ministry areas as may be needed occasionally
- Have a great time!
Fill out the online applications at inspirationhills.org & email resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.Application & Resume deadline April 20th!