FamilyLife partners with Inspiration Hills to bring you:
ART OF MARRIAGE RETREAT
The Art of Marriage Curriculum
- Session 1: Love Happens (Purpose of Marriage)
- God designed marriage and has a great plan in mind.
- The primary purpose of marriage is to reflect God's glory to a watching world.
- It is important to receive your mate as God's perfect gift for you.
- Couples naturally drift toward isolation.
- Our differences and weaknesses push us apart.
- Sin has affected every marriage.
- The gospel brings healing and reconciliation
- Couples must learn to walk by the power of the Holy Spirit in marriage
- God designed different responsibilities for men and women in marriage
- Though their responsibilities are different, men and women are still equal in value
- God calls men to sacrificially love and lead their wives
- God calls women to respect and support their husbands
- Conflict is common to all marriages.
- The goal is not to be conflict-free but to learn to handle conflict correctly when it occurs.
- Healthy conflict resolution occurs when couples are willing to seek and grant forgiveness.
- God created s* and has a wonderful design in mind.
- A satisfying s* life is the result of a satisfying marriage relationship.
- The ultimate purpose of s* is to bring pleasure and glory to God.
- To leave a godly legacy, we must think about the impact of our lives on future generations.
- Our hope for leaving a lasting legacy is through the gospel of Jesus Christ.
- Leaving a godly legacy requires putting a stake in the ground.
How to Register
Inspiration hills has been gifted by a generous donor to offer this retreat at a discounted price. Your
registration fee is over $175 but a love gift has been given to deduct $125 from the registration!
ROOM IS LIMITED! REGISTER SOON!
4:30-6:00 – Arrival & Move in
5:30-6:30 – Buffet Dinner
6:30- 7:00 - Welcome & Instructions
7:00-8:00 – Session one: Love Happens
8:30-9:30 – Session two: Love Fades
9:30 –Testimony Time
8:30 – Breakfast
9:15-10:15 – Session three: Love Dances
10:15-11:00 – Break for Project Two
11:00-12:00 – Session Four: Love Interrupted12:00-1:00 – Lunch/Project Three
1:00-2:00 – Session Five: Love Sizzles2:00-3:00 – Activity –
3:00-3:45 - Break
3:45-4:45 – Session Six: Love Always
You are welcomed to stay Saturday Night for no additional cost!