Application & Resume Deadline: September 30
CLICK HERE TO FILL OUT THE GENERAL APPLICATION ONLINE
The Advancement Coordinator is a full-time position that organizes and ensures the smooth functioning of the day-to-day fundraising and advancement operations of Inspiration Hills. The Advancement Coordinator will report to the Camp Director and work closely with the staff in promoting and coordinating fundraising activities as well as doing foundation searches, grant writing, church relations, and pursuing other funding sources. This position is essential to raising up to 50% of camps overall budget and allowing camp to be effective in ministering to the community and churches for future years.
- Work with the Camp Director and staff to advise and implement a fundraising strategy and plan including: carrying out annual & monthly giving and major gift programs, pursuing foundation funding, planning and executing special events; and securing corporate sponsorships for various events.
- Work with Camp Director to identify funding priorities and integrate development activities.
- Work with the Marketing Coordinator to create and oversee mailings, emails, and much more.
- Maintain accurate and timely records of donor activity in the database (Campbrain).
- Provide monthly reports to the Camp Director, Board, and Finance Committee
- Assist in identifying potential new individual donors, churches, foundation and corporate donors.
- Evaluate donor database to gather information for prospecting and follow through on the implementation of donor strategies.
- Compose and produce grant applications, proposal letters, reports and other written materials.
- Assist in the development, writing and editing of publications such as program guides, annual report, quarterly newsletter, event-related publications and the website.
- Regularly participate in and support Inspiration Hills programs
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- The applicants should possess strong communication and relationship skills.
- Must agree with and support the polices, Statement of Faith, Mission and Vision Statements of Inspiration Hills
- Three to five years of development/fundraising experience preferred, with knowledge of individual and corporate giving; bachelor's degree in related field.
- Must be able to demonstrate excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must possess a customer-service orientation and be able to apply high customer service standards with both internal and external contacts.
- Experience in proposal writing preferred.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Must enjoy working with the public and have willingness to deal with print and electronic media.
- Ability to handle confidential information and pro-actively address issues.
- Ability to work independently or as part of a team.
- Ability to work weekends or evening hours as needed, and attend programs and meetings held by Inspiration Hills