Pastors' Wives Gathering
"Come to me, all who are weary and burdened, and I will give you Rest"
- Friday Registration-Single Private Room: $40
- Arrive Friday, April 17th at 5 pm. Private room accommodations with bedding and towels provided for.
- Friday Registration-Shared Private Room: $20
- Arrive Friday, April 17th at 5 pm. A double queen bed private room accommodations with bedding and towels provided for.
- Saturday Day Event Registration: $10
- Arrive 9:00 am on April 18th and stay for the day!
Meet your Speaker
Born and raised in Chicago, Carol Wold is a graduate of Moody Bible Institute, and holds both bachelor’s and master’s level degrees in Elementary Education. She has been married to her husband, Jim, for almost 34 years. They have 3 children, the oldest of which is married, and 1 grandchild, with the second one “in the oven”! Carol enjoys spending time in the kitchen cooking and baking...and LOVES to entertain! She also is an avid book reader, Redeeming Love by Francine Rivers being one of her favorites! She and her husband would agree that one of the best parts about life right now is being GRANDPARENTS!
Since the year 2000, Carol and Jim have been providing counseling and encouragement for ministry leaders and their wives. They have hosted people from around the US and the world, and now live in Sioux Falls, SD, where they serve with Desert Light Ministries. Through counseling (ministry leaders), teaching (seminars and retreats), and consulting (churches experiencing relational difficulties), their mission is “rekindling hope in ministry leaders and churches experiencing desert realities”. Carol has led support groups for pastors’ wives and desires to be an advocate for, and encouragement to them - a desire that continues to increase after working alongside Jim as he served as an interim pastor in 2 South Dakota churches!