Registration opens February 1, 2015
There are four (4) ways in which to register for summer camps:
1. You can register by mail by filling out the registration form found on our website. Mail it to Inspiration Hills Camp & Retreat Center, 1242 280th Street, Inwood, IA 51240.
2. Fill out registration form and fax it to the office at 712-986-2301.
3. Fill out the registration form and bring it to the office.
4. Go online to register (via the computer) as directed below.
Online Registration Guidelines:
Welcome! As you proceed through this process there are a number of fields, and you will want to have all your information at your fingertips before you begin. We recommend the following:
- Contact your church to find out the amount they are willing to help by paying for each camper.
- Decide your first and second choices of camps for your child. The website and brochure both have charts at www.inspirationhills.org
- Know who you want to list as your emergency contact and their phone number.
- If you have a bunkmate, be sure you have that person list you as their bunkmate and enter the names in the appropriate places. This is especially important with online registration.
- Please inform us of prescription medications, dietary needs or behavior issues under Health Problems.
- Prescription medications (these can be updated when you drop off your camper)
- Health Insurance Company and policy number.
- Credit card number and expiration date. We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover.
- CHIPS and WRANGLERS need to register online or by mail as their first step. A confirmation packet will be sent by email or mail of personal information, statement of faith, and a recommendation form to give to your Pastor or Youth Pastor or Youth Director. This information must be mailed back to the office within two weeks before registration is complete.
- Online registrants must finish paying the balance of account by June 1. This can be done online or by sending check to Inspiration Hills.
- Request for refund due to sickness or death in the family will be credited back to credit card number on file.
- Please not a Convenience Fee has been added to help cover the cost of online registrations. Only one fee will be added per family.
- You have three (3) options to pay when checking out: (1) Total Balance (2) Partial Balance with a minimum of $50 per camper. (3) Partial Balance of total balance minus dollar amount your church has agreed to pay.
Once you submit your online registration, a screen will come up acknowledging that your registration was submitted successfully. You will also receive and acknowledgment via email. Note: This is not a confirmation of your child's week, it confirms that we have received your registration. Confirmations will be mailed or emailed within 3 weeks letting you know what week your child(ren) have been assigned. You can find a list of items to bring to camp under Summer Camp/General Information.
If you have questions, please feel free to contact us by email or call 712-986-5193 or 866-858-3265.
As you are entering your online registration, please use the "Previous" and "Next" buttons on each page rather than the "Back" and "Forward" buttons of your browser.
Click here to register online