Ways to Register:
- Online at www.inspirationhills.org ($5.00/family Charge)
- Email completed registration form to email@example.com
- Fax completed registration form to 712-986-2301
- Mail completed registration form to Inspiration Hills 1242 280th St. Inwood, IA 51240
- All Campers & Parent(s) must sign the Consent Form on the registration form
- Minimum payment of $75.00 is required for each camper to register and hold their spot
- Please indicate only ONE bunkmate
Scholarships:Many churches help with a scholarship for your camper. Please indicate the amount of the church scholarship on the registration form. Please contact your church if you do not know the correct amount. Scholarship amounts DO NOT include canteen cards or other fees unless otherwise indicated from your church or organization.
Inspiration Hills offers scholarships for campers in need of assistance.
Scholarships awarded from Inspiration Hills are not to exceed 1/3 of the registration fee and limited scholarships are available for most camps.
Scholarship Applications for Inspiration Hills are due by April 15th.
Please fill out the IH Scholarship Application form and attach it with your registration. Scholarship Applications may be found by Clicking Here! You may download and print or email the application. Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Health Forms: Forms must be filled and and signed before registrations can be processed.
Payment: Inspiration Hills Camp accepts Visa, MasterCard, Discover, AMEX, Checks and Cash. Online registration is equipped for E-Checks as well. There will be a $5.00 processing fee when registering online.
Confirmation: After registering online you will receive an immediate automatic email confirming the camp and the registered dates. Parents are responsible to make sure they have registered their camper(s) for the correct date.
Paper registrations & online registrations will be processed and emailed a confirmation letter from the Camp Registrar.
A confirmation will be sent by email bi-weekly to the primary email address on file.
Cancellation Policy: Cancellation must be made at least 14 days before your week of camp. All refunds are subject to a $75.00 administrative fee and only partial refunds will be given.
Information can be found under Summer Camp/What To Bring. The list can be Downloaded and Printed. This form includes time/date of registration and final chapel for the specific camps. Please, no electronics or phones while at camp.
Canoeing: Canoeing is included in the registration price for 4th-6th Grade camps. Campers are asked to sign up to canoe on the Tuesday they are at camp. Please speak with your camper prior to him/her attending their week of camp about signing up for canoeing.
Canteen Cards: Snacks and Souvenirs can be purchased during camp. Our Staff attempts to have the "Canteen" open each day for purchases.We suggest $10-$25 for week long camps and $8.00-$15.00 for 3 day camps.Think generously because unspent money on your child's canteen card will be used for Camper Scholarships. This is an excellent way to teach your children to share and bless a child with the gift of camp.
Dress Code: Modest clothes without offensive wording and modest swimsuits (one piece for girls and swimming trunks for boys) are requested. Sturdy walking shoes are needed for all camps. Flip flops may only be worn to the pool. Bring a pair of long pants and sweatshirts for cool nights.
Camper Mail: Letters and postcards are encouraged. Write 2-3 letters to your camper and drop them off at the registration table on Monday. Place name, camp and day of week to be delivered on the envelope.
If mailing by USPS, address envelop with: Child's name & camp name & week #,Inspiration Hills Camp, 1242 280th St., Inwood, IA 51240
Phone Calls: We discourage phone calls to or from camp because they can exaggerate homesickness. If we feel a call to Mom or Dad is needed, we will contact you. For emergencies, please call the office at 712-986-5193.
Please do not send cell phones or other electronics with your camper; all cell phones and electronics will be stored in the camp office until final chapel time.
Medications: All medications prescription or non-prescription must be turned in to the camp nurse at registration. Please clearly label in original container with the camper's name, medication name, dosage and frequency of times taken. Medications will be distributed under supervision of the camp nurse as instructed by parent or physician.
- 2:00 pm is the start time for registration day (Excludes Day Camps and Family Camp)
- Please refer to the "What to Bring" form for your camp's day/time of registration and bus stops (if applicable)
- Please do not arrive before 2:00 pm on the day of registration
- Mail for campers can be dropped off at the registration table
- For more details about your camp, go to your "What to Bring" form
- Family is invited and encouraged to attend final chapels and meal at noon (RSVP by calling the office at 712-986-5193 by Wednesday)
- Please refer to your campers "What to Bring" form for more detailed information about pick up times
- Final chapel starts at 1:00 pm Friday for all camps, with the exception of July 3rd (Wednesday) & July 24th (Wednesday) where Final Chapel starts at 1:00pm
- Final Chapel runs for approximately 30-45 minutes